Welcome to the Needlepoint Pillows Blog

For lovers of needlepoint, needlepoint pillows, and decorative pillows...this blog's for you. We'll cover Aubusson pillows, dog pillows, nautical pillows, floral pillows, geometric pillows, hooked pillows, Christmas pillows, Holiday pillows, and a whole lot more.

From your handmade, high-end pillow experts at NeedlepointPillows.com.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Do You Have Your 2010 Super Bowl Pillow?

I'm clutching my hand-stitched Indiana decorative pillow today (between soul-and-back destroying snow-shoveling duties here in New Jersey), waiting for the start of Super Bowl XLIV, an epic championship between none other than the Indianapolis Colts and New Orleans Saints. Now, I understand the Saints are a sentimental favorite (dubbed America's Team by some "unbiased" reporters), but I still say: the best team shall win!

Although I've got high-end needlepoint cushions with patterns of baseballs, golf balls and even soccer balls and basketballs on my site, NeedlepointPillows.com, I need to stock football throw pillows for next year's Super Bowl battle. In the meantime, geography pillows will have to do and for those of you who are undecided, no need for concern: there's the take-no-sides USA pillow.

Bring it on, and I'll see you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment